The project focuses on the following topics:
- Democracy & human rights
- Fighting anti-Semitism & anti-Islamism
- Gender equality & rights to sexuality
- Climate change
We target youth professionals such as youth workers, youth trainers, mentors of European Solidarity Corps’ volunteers, and others working with youth such as social workers and educators. The end beneficiaries of our project are young people with a focus on those with fewer opportunities.
Activities & Methodology
- Research Study: “European Training Strategy and the Trainer Competence Model: The political dimension of the work of youth trainers in Germany, Greece, Cyprus, and Romania”.
- Handbook “Managing active citizenship initiatives with young voluntary coordinators and young volunteers”.
- “UPRAISE Training toolkit” to be used by youth professional to enhance youth participation with methods which are attractive to young people with fewer opportunities:
- Lego Serious Play
- Theatre of the Oppressed
- Kahoot! Quizzes
- “UPRAISE Toolkit for Successful Online Campaigns and Petitions”.
Gemeinsam leben und lernen in Europa e.V. – Germany – coordinator
Arista Deka – Cyprus
Centrul de Voluntariat Cluj-Napoca – Romania