Project TRACES is an Erasmus+ Strategic Partnership for Youth. It has created tools for youth professionals (youth workers, youth trainers/ facilitators, social workers, educators, careers advisers) to support the young people manage their online presence.
- to support the continuous professional development of youth professionals;
- to develop key digital and social media literacy training material for youth with fewer opportunities;
- to advocate for the promotion of responsible digital citizenship of youth with fewer opportunities.
- Digital and Social Media Literacy Curriculum Resources;
- In-service Training Programme Handbook;
- Collaborative online Learning Database;
- Policy Paper “Policy recommendations on the promotion of digital citizenship for all young people through digital youth work in Cyprus, Finland, Ireland and Romania”;
- Guidelines for Youth Workers working with Digital Media.
MAIN THEMES IN THE CURRICULUM
- Secure Online Engagement
- Real & Virtual Identity
- Online Communication
- Your Digital Trace
- Credit & Copyright
- Information Literacy
- Online Safety