Social inclusion will be achieved as NGEurope seeks to train new NGO leaders providing equal learning opportunities for all, despite their gender, religion, cultural background, age etc. The project will particularly encourage NGOs that tackle environmental issues while fostering social integration by creating jobs for socially segregated or low-skilled persons.
In addition to this, the project has the following core values:
– Leadership: inspire leadership in civic action
– Engagement: empowerment of communities to inspire action
– Problem solving in environmental and social issues
– Education: training leaders
– Excellence: governance / best practice
– Conservation of the environment