The project “Sustainable Tourism Innovation Through Hybrid Project Management (HyPro4ST) ” is a three-year project co-funded by the European Union under the Erasmus+ Programme, KA2: Cooperation Among Organizations and Institutions: Alliances for Innovation (Agreement Number: 101056300 — HyPro4ST — ERASMUS-EDU-2021-PI-ALLINNO).
The project aims to:
- Develop a new job “Sustainable and Hybrid Project Manager” profile for the Sustainable Tourism Sector
- Upskill professionals in sustainable, hybrid, digital, creative and entrepreneurship project management.
- Helping alleviate the job losses, inequalities, and other risks.
- Build a talent pipeline that tourism sector can mine for future growth.
- Upscaling of VET and higher education trainers’ skills, to be able to adapt to the tourism labour market needs.
This multi-stakeholder partnership, comprising of 17 partners from 6 European countries, develops all the outputs in 7 EU languages, ensuring their cross-border transferability.
- Greece (DIKTYO POLEON GIA TI VIOSIMI ANAPTYXI KAI KYKLIKI OIKONOMIA “SCN” – Project Coordinator, ENOSI XENODOCHON NOMOU KORINTHIAS “CHA”, OLYMPIAKI EPAIDEFTIKI KAI SYMVOULEFTIKI EPE “OTC”, RESEARCH INNOVATION AND DEVELOPMENT LAB PRIVATE COMPANY “ReadLab P.C.”, META-KAINOTOMIA GIA TIN AEIFORO ANAPTYXI “PI4SD”)
Slovenia (RAZVOJNI CENTER SRCA SLOVENIJE DOO “DCHS”, UNIVERZA V LJUBLJANI “UL”, TUV AUSTRIA SERVIS PREIZKUSANJE CERTIFICIRANJE KONTROLIRANJE “TUVA”)
- Croatia (INSTITUT ZA POLJOPRIVREDU I TURIZAM USTANOVA “IPTPO”, SVEUCILISTE U RIJECI, FAKULTET ZA MENADZMENT U TURIZMU I UGOSTITELJSTVU “UNIRI FTHM”)
- Hungary (KOZEP-DUNANTULI REGIONALIS INNOVACIOS UGYNOKSEG NONPROFIT KFT “CTRIA”, MINERVA 90 FELSOOKTATASI ES TANFOLYAMSZERVEZO KFT “Minerva 90”)
- Italy (CESIE “CESIE”, CONFESERCENTI PROVINCIALE DI PALERMO “ConfesercentiPa”)
- Portugal (DOMINIO VIVO – FORMACAO E CONSULTORIA “Biosphere PT”, UNIVERSIDADE DE AVEIRO “UAVR”, AGENCIA REGIONAL DE ENERGIA E AMBIENTE DO OESTE OESTESUSTENTAVEL “OESTE”)
HyPro4SΤ aims at advancing the project management skills, the digital, the green, the business and the creative skills of existing and prospective project managers of the sustainable tourism sector, alongside with upscaling VET and higher education trainers’ skills in advanced sustainable, digital, project management, entrepreneurial and educational methods, through the design, development and delivery of modular, micro-learning based vocational curricula on sustainable and hybrid Project Management, as well as transversal-soft skills, directly responding to the skills needs identified by existing research evidences.
HyPro4ST project defines a holistic, hybrid and integrated approach to the provision of training solutions concerning the sustainable development of tourism sector, which:
- Addresses the need to review the existing qualifications of tourism professionals.
- Proposes to enrich the existing qualifications of tourism professionals with innovative thinking and skills and by promoting high-quality education and vocational training.
- Integrates project management, sustainability, digital, creativity and entrepreneurship skills in the proposed curricula for higher and vocational education for the tourism sector.