This project was an exchange of good practices and development of new methodologies through the use of ICT for the enhancement of local cultural heritage between different European countries, directly involving operators and administrators of small centres that will then be directly responsible for implementation of these actions.
The main objectives achieved through the HE.CO project were:
- the development of better skills and abilities of operators and sector officials for the development of strategies to be put into practice in the enhancement of the local cultural heritage;
- higher possibility to get in touch with different European realities that already realize projects dedicated to the enhancement of local heritage and establish a lasting network for collaboration;
- encouragement of the process of Europeanization of small centres through a better knowledge of the Erasmus+ program and other funding programs, aimed at increasing the participation of small centres in the opportunities offered by Europe.
Results of the project were:
- analysis and sharing of good practices at European level between the different countries involved, then gathered in an electronic publication;
- meetings in mobility between the different countries involved for the realization of study visits, meetings with experts, etc.;
- definition, based on the good practices collected and the study visits, of an international training course dedicated to operators and officials of the administrations that can be realized within the project itself.