The C-E.N.T.E.R. project (Competence, cooperation and communication in the C-E.N.T.E.R. of dissemination of EU project results) is funded by the transversal action “Key Activity 4 – Dissemination and Exploitation” within the framework of the Lifelong Learning Programme.
Dissemination and exploitation are of vital importance in EU projects and have to be taken into account by all project managers and their teams. Different tools and instruments are available for this purpose but especially in the field of LLP most people have no specific education in marketing or product placement in order to plan, implement and monitor these activities.
The project has the aim of developing tools and instruments in order to support EU project teams in the implementation of dissemination and exploitation activities by providing guidelines, good practice examples and by offering diverse activities for active dissemination and European exchange at transversal level.
The project is addressed to organisations and people working in the field of EU projects, and those who would like to get involved in this area and would like to improve their knowledge in product placement and marketing in the broad field of education.
Main target groups and beneficiaries of C-E.N.T.E.R. are:
- Organisations involved or interested in European projects
- Organisations and institutions interested in marketing, product placement with and/or without specific education in this area
- Organisations interested in developments and products of EU projects
- Organisation interested in European exchange and cooperation
- Organisations and institutions working in the broad field of education
- Stakeholders at different levels and from different sectors