HEARTHANDS SOLUTIONS offers a vast range of services bridging the gap between the commercial and public/EU funding ecosystems. The service provision ranges from business development and public funding acquisition to custom implementation, training and technology transfer. All services are offered with focus on high quality of results which is what separates Hearthands from most consultancies that distance themselves from technical implementations leaving their customers exposed.
Current activities are focussed on:
- Supporting training through innovative methodologies for e&m learning.
- Personalised training approaches utilising opinion mining, sentiment analysis, user modeling/profiling and augmented reality technologies.
- Informal learning through the creation of dynamic online communities to empower community learning by matching desire to learn with passion to teach.
- Promotion of gamification in LLL through the utilisation of serious games for the advancement of key competencies;
- Primary and applied research on new and emerging technologies with focus on effective uses in E&T. Research areas comprise Holograms, Augmented Reality, AI chat bots, Learning Motivation Environments, action Based Learning and full tracking of learning activities (using Experience Application Programming Interface (API) / xAPI).
- Dissemination though the development and application of the integrated strategic communication process supported by targeted online and offline activities.
- Exploitation of project results through the introduction of sustainability requirements in the early stages of design and targeted access to public and commercial opportunities throughout project life.
- Quality assurance methodologies and tools focused on targeted quality metrics and best practices/lessons learned programmes.
- Training/coaching on Gamification design methodology and motivational learning, e-Commerce and OSS licensing