The project WELLTo is aimed at the development of a joint qualification Administrator of Wellness Centre based on the current needs of stakeholders in the field of vocational education and training and tourism in order to ensure better provision of wellness services and work with clients. The qualification will reflect recent requirements of employers in wellness tourism, such as deep knowledge of procedures and services offered, excellent communication skills, management and organizational skills. The project brings together various actors – policy makers in vocational education and training, educational providers in formal and non-formal education, business representatives, chambers and associations active in tourism sector.
The main project outcomes will be:
- a new qualification Administrator of Wellness Centre,
- strengthened cooperation with stakeholders in each partner country,
- cooperation between VET schools and wellness tourism companies in order to improve work-based learning provision, including transnational student mobility,
- workshops, information events, trainings and conferences,
- information materials about the new qualification and project implementation,
- European Wellness Tourism Skills Network.
WellTo consortium is composed of 13 partners in 5 countries:
Institute for Training of Personal in International Organizations (ITPIO)
Vocational Secondary School of Agriculture (ZPG)
Al Maks Ltd. National Agency for Vocational Education and Training (NAVET)
Institute of Republic of Slovenia for Vocational Education and Training (CPI)
Savinjska-Šaleška Chamber of Commerce (SŠGZ)
School Centre Velenje (ŠCV)
National Centre for Education (VISC)
Employers’ Confederation of Latvia (LDDK).
Kuldiga Technology and tourism technical school (KTTT)
State Vocational Education Institute (ŠIOV)
Slovak Association of Hotels and Restaurants (AHR) Hotel Academy of Ludovit Winter (HAĽW)
Germany Federal Institute for Vocational Education and Training (BIBB)