eafip Workshop for public procurers in the sectors of education, recreation, culture and religion
Location:Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy in Berlin, Germany
Type of event:Workshop / seminar
Duration:17.05.2017 - 17.05.2017
Area of activity
- Enterprise and Industry
- Government and Politics
- Information Technology and Communication
- Research and Innovation
- Entrepreneurs / management
- Representatives of public authorities
Meet IMAILE and suppliers at eafip Workshop in Berlin
The aim of the event will be to highlight the benefits of innovation procurement of ICT solutions through the Pre-Commercial Procurement (PCP) and Public Procurement of Innovative Solutions (PPI) approaches across Europe, with a particular focus on the above mentioned sectors. The workshop will feature:
- Presentation / networking discussion on the EU funding opportunities for PCP and PPI (in the framework of the Horizon 2020 calls).
- Presentation of case examples and lessons learned.
- Presentation / networking discussion on the eafip Toolkit (supporting you in preparing your innovation procurement).
The workshop is open to public contracting authorities who have a unique chance to openly discuss unmet procurement needs, innovation concepts, project ideas, and much more. All procurers have an opportunity to briefly present their ideas / plan / projects in the parallel sessions. Please note that this event will be held in English.
Visit us at:
Linkedin: Imaile group