Type of user:Commercial company - SME
Area of activity
- Adult Education
- Business Management, Administration and HR
- Consulting and Business Support Services
- Education Development
- Enterprise and Industry
- Higher Education
- Informal Learning
- Non-formal Learning
- Non-formal learners
- Vocational Education and Training (VET) learners
- Adult learners
- Higher education / university learners
- Young people
- Specific gender focus
- Adult education teachers/trainers
- Entrepreneurs / management
- Self-employed persons
- Organisation interested in EU funding / projects
- Inova holds knowledge and expertise in the areas of diversity, equal opportunities and entrepreneurship by providing flexible consultancy services with an experience of more than 20 years in the delivery of gender programmes across Europe.
- Inova represents WITEC, the European association for Women in SET (Science, Engineering and Technology) where Inova’s director Marina Larios is the president.
- Inova’s employees and associates are qualified and experienced in organisational development, psychology, mentoring and coaching and are committed to bring in best practice from across Europe to assist organisations and individuals in the field of personal and business development.
- Inova Consultancy has a strong, open, collaborative and highly international team of individuals from diverse backgrounds, perspectives and specializations bringing the knowledge of many foreign languages within the organisation.
- In 2001, Inova developed our innovative coaching programme Mentoring Circles™. The programme combines coaching, mentoring and action learning to support personal reflection and self-development.
- Inova has a long experience of using a combination of action learning, coaching and peer mentoring principles to provide mentees with a wider source of support and inspiration for idea generation and greater creativity in problem solving during business start-up and growth, a period of career development or change and other crucial times in their life for a long time already.
- Inova has specialist experience in running a range of workshops, training courses and mentoring programmes aimed at individuals who are interested in starting up or developing their businesses, career development or change, and employment in non-traditional fields. We particularly work with individuals who face an extra challenge to in their professional lives, for example women in non-traditional fields, people aged 50+ or NEET (Not in Education, Employment, or Training) young people.
Expertise, experience and responsibilities in relation to EU project management and implementationInova Consultancy is a female-owned SME (5 staff members) which specializes in providing consultancy services and project work in the field of enterprise, particularly focusing on providing skills development to small businesses and entrepreneurs to help them achieve goals through increased self-confidence, action planning and visualization.
Inova has extensive experience in working on European and national funded projects in the fields of enterprise and career support both as a partner and contractor in LLP (Lifelong Learning Programme) and Erasmus + projects.
Part of the WiTEC network, Inova has been involved in projects promoting entrepreneurship to double disadvantaged women (ethnic minority background and low education level); to aspiring, creative and novice female entrepreneurs; and promoting STEM education and employment to girls and women in the UK where the percentage of female participation in this field is the lowest.
11 - 20
Years of experience with EU project management/implementation
EU projects participated in
EU projects managed
Top 3 projects
Name of programme / fundErasmus+
Project / agreement number2014-1-PL01-KA202-003383
Mind the GAP Projecthttp://mindthegapproject.eu/
Name of programme / fundErasmus+
Project / agreement number2014-1-UK01-KA202-001605
EBGC – European Business Growth Catalysthttp://ecbiz.eu/en/
Name of programme / fundLifelong Learning Programme Centralized
Project / agreement number539287-LLP-1-2013-1-UK-ERASMUS-EKA
What kinds of transnational cooperation with other partners would your organisation like to participate in?Inova Consultancy aims to improve lives by supporting individuals to make fulfilling work and career choices. We specialise in subject areas relating to: entrepreneurship, career development, gender, diversity and equal opportunities on a variety of international and national projects including mentoring, coaching, research and training programmes.
Our team has over 15 years experience of managing European projects and we are now looking for partners to cooperate together in new programmes, so we can work together to make Europe a better place to live and work.