Space4Cocreate Open Innovation Model
Type:Guidelines / recommendations
Area of activity
- Enterprise and Industry
- Vocational Education and Training (VET)
- Vocational Education and Training (VET) learners
- Vocational Education and Training (VET) teachers/trainers
- Entrepreneurs / management
This document is a comprehensive guide for Open Innovation collaborations between companies and VET-organisations.
The SPACE 4 COCREATE Model has been created as a handbook for the implementation of Open innovation (OI) Projects. It can be used as a core document by businesses, education and training providers and any other organisation involved in the implementation and development of Open Innovation Projects. For the elaboration of the model, stakeholders in the field of the Open Innovation, business and vocation and education representatives have taken part in different stages:
- Identification of successfully implemented Open Innovation good practices in Europe.
- Analysis of the good practices selected and selection of the criteria that helps for their success.
- Definition and validation of the framework of the Model according to the criteria selected.